The Sea Adventure Staff
are incredible! They are
amazing with kids, fun,
caring, & responsible.
• $290/camper for kids ages 11-16 (9 am – 4 pm)
• $290/camper for kids ages 8-10, full-day weeks, 9 am – 4 pm
• $160/camper for kids ages 8-10, half day weeks, 9 am - 12:30 pm (2 weeks offered for the 2017 season); $130 for the week of July 4th since there is no camp on July 4th.
• $125 for Explorers (Ages 4 & 5); $100 for the week of July 4th, since there is no camp on July 4th.
• $125 for Marine Adventurers camp (Ages 6 & 7); $100 for the week of July 4th, since there is no camp on July 4th.
* For the 2017 Season, there will be no camp on July 4th. Prices will reflect the 4 day camp week.
Payment can be made via credit card online only or by check. If paying by check, payment is expected with two weeks to confirm a camper's spot.
Contact Meg Myles to set up a payment plan if needed.
Checks should be made payable to Conanicut Island Sailing Foundation, or CISF and mailed to:
7 Felucca Avenue
Jamestown, RI 02835
Registration is not complete until payment has been received. To be clear, a camper’s spot will not be confirmed until payment has been made.
Scholarships may be available directly from Conanicut Island Sailing Foundation. Application deadlines are November 1 & May 1. Late applications will not be considered.
Please go to the 'Scholarships' page to download the application and for more information. Or, you can apply online here: